Wednesday, September 1, 2010

iMsMahasha

I was born in Essex.Mo at 6:00 in the morning on a Sunday in my mother& father's house.  My mother's name is Mildred or Millie she didn't like Millie so she changed it to Mildred My father is Isiah.we lived in a five room house when I first woke up to I was somebody I was 5 years old I have one sister and 5 brothers but whe we lived in Parma,Mo. I had only four brothers Geff came later after we came to K.C.  I was older than my brothers well one day it was our getting ready for school the first day the mother, that's how I glorify my mother- she is truly my heart  I love Her,any way on that day when we went to school.
 Well in the first place it look like a big giant house off some dirt road in the country with some big trees around the school it really look to me, 5 years old now a spooky old giant run down mansion and I was scared to go in there so I acted a fool  My mother just acted a fool with me cause she did not adjust to it was no shhhh stop that Marsha she would just get her switch out of the car her bag what ever she had with her that could carry her switches with her,  She go get one and pop your ass after she tell you to stop one time Well I got mine that day I was cool after that  I jumped up strighten up and ran in that building.When I got in there it was all kind of people in there mostly white Nurses and Dr.s' they were everywhere I realize at my age I was at the Dr.s' and they were giving every body shots cause it was so much noise in there.I saw my chance to go out  of there cause it was another room  alittle ways across the room from where we came in the door and I ease my way over to it and looked in the door and there it was a class room with chairs and books,desks it was a class room  right there in the Dr.s' house  cause it did look like big house.The lady was talking to the children they were looking at me I look back to see where my mother was and they were still standing there she was talking to this man, the lady came over to me and said where your mama  I pointed at my mother then she took me in the class room to her desk and gave me some kind of candy and said come on let's go get mama and took me back in the other room and  said some thing to my mother then went back where she came from my mother said what you got and looked at my hand and said she gave you that I shook my head yes she said you know how to talk I shook my head yes again,Then this other lady came up to us and said we can come up now. When we got up to this other desk they were talking again I started feeling scare again so I saw these people and this other lady was with afew of the children and this lady also a Nurse ahe was taking people to the bath room so I said Mil I got to go tg the bathroom she look at the lady and the children and said bathroom? the lady said yes mam then she showed her me then I went with her.We went outside around the other side of the big house on the backside of it and there was this little house it was a out house to use the bathroom, she waited out side while all the children went to use it  I really did not have to use it so I ran back around the house and hid in our car she didn't miss me so I stayed in the car and layed on the floor I stayed there for awhile I was almost sleep when my mother & brothers  came to the car  My mother  said what you doing in there come out of there before I whip your ass I came out but my brothers Isiah jr.,David,Gilbert & Michael I don't know where my sister was But my brothers had already had a shot my mother said come on we been lookin all over for you and you out here sleeping in the car it is your turn to get your shot I was really scared no  Mil, No Mil I said that is what mother wanted us to call her Mil I guess it was short for Mildred she pulled me in there and that man put this big needle in my arm I cryed OOOOh! and when he was done and put some more alcolhol  on it I ran out that door and went to that out house went in there and cryed and cryed. I was really upset with everybody I got my nerve I stayed inthere until my father came and got me.It was pretty dark when I came out My father had to come from his job to get me  I was his daughter not my mother and nobody should do any thing to me cause I am his angel and he was my favorite Me his favorite and I could not do no wrong in his eyes and I knew this at that early age I was so spoiled by my father And my mother too, Finlly got home and I took my bath it was in this big tub made of tin one of those wash tubs you would have to fill it with buckets of water and then wash up and when we finish Mil would pour clear water on us to get the soap off of us and then we would dry off say our prayers and go to bed Our Father Who Art In Heaven would be the prayer father would say with us  it was cool I love my family I remember saying that when I grow up I'm going to be somebody rich with a lot of stuff, He would ask us what we going to grow up and be? I don't remember what my brothers wold say But it seem to be like cowboy,singer, fireman.Well it is time to go to bed. Title:iMsMahasha Pt. 1  by: Marsha Henson http://imsmahasha-alimbayan.blogspot.com/         
   

No comments:

Post a Comment